3 bedroom detached house for saleSilverdale Close, Guiseley
- Great location
- Large driveway for multiple cars
- Beautiful low maintenance garden
- Family/play room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Large lounge/diner
- Three great sized bedrooms
- Extended detached house
Located on Silverdale Close in a sought after area of Guiseley, the property benefits being close by to great local amenities, shops schools and Guiseley train station for people commuting into Leeds or Bradford.
A brilliant tastefully presented extended three bedroom detached house with large driveway and garage in a great location.
The property briefly comprises; reception hallway, beautiful breakfast kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units, integrated fridge/freezer, electric cooker with gas hob and dishwasher, there is also a great size utility with plumbing for washing machine, downstairs W.C and door leading to the garden.
Large lounge/diner with electric feature fire and surround and double doors leading to the family room that could be used for a range of purposes and benefiting from sliding doors leading to the patio area.
Upstairs the property offers three great sized bedrooms and a modern house bathroom with white three piece suite and shower overhead.
Outside benefits from a rear low maintenance garden that is a sun trap and perfect for sitting out or entertaining. To the front is a driveway for multiple vehicles and detached garage.
This is a great property and would suit a range of buyers, it must be viewed to appreciate the high standard of accommodation on offer.
EPC band: E (47) (63)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.