3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnderhill Road, Barlborough, Chesterfield
- Extremely well presented family home
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- En suite to master bedroom and family bathroom
- Driveway offering off street parking
- Well presented enclosed rear garden & decked area
- Close to commuting links
Being finished to a high standard throughout and ready to MOVE STRAIGHT IN! Benefiting from a CONSERVATORY and EN SUITE to master bedroom. Beautifully presented ENCLOSED rear GARDEN with decked area .Located in the desired area of Barlborough with good access to commuting links.
A front facing PVCu double glazed door opens into the entrance hallway giving access to the lounge whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing. Wood effect flooring, spotlights and coving to ceiling, picture rail and a central heating radiator with feature surround.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' ( 4.34m x 3.66m )
This spacious well appointed lounge features a decorative electric fire with stone surround and hearth, a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator with decorative surround and TV point. A front facing PVCu double glazed window and an oak internal door with glass panel opening into the breakfast kitchen. Wood effect flooring and wall light points.
Breakfast Kitchen 9' x 15' 5" ( 2.74m x 4.70m )
This modern kitchen is fitted with a range of white gloss soft close wall, base and drawer units with walnut effect roll edge worksurfaces and glass splash backs areas. Incorporating an inset resin sink and drainer unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated appliances include; automatic washing machine, dishwasher, wine cooler and electric oven whilst there is an induction hob with concealed extractor fan above. Space for an American fridge freezer within kitchen units and space for a dining area. Inset ceiling and under unit spotlights, feature LED lighting, walnut effect flooring and feature central heating radiator. PVCu double glazed French doors open out into the conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 6" x 12' 2" ( 2.29m x 3.71m )
Being PVCu construction with low level brick base and apex roofing. An internal door opens into the breakfast kitchen and side facing PVCu double glazed door opens out onto the rear garden. Having wooden flooring, feature ceiling fan and electric wall mounted feature fire. Central heating radiator and TV point.
Stairs & Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall giving access to all first floor accommodation with spotlights to ceiling, access to partially boarded loft space having power and light and a built in airing cupboard housing the combination boiler.
Bedroom One 8' 8" max x 12' 3" plus doorway ( 2.64m max x 3.73m plus doorway )
A front facing room with PVCu double glazed window, two built in wardrobes and overhead storage, feature lighting and a central heating radiator.
Being fitted with a low flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin with sunken sink and feature taps, shower cubicle with mains shower and bifold doors. Being fully tiled to walls and granite flooring, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
Rear facing PVCu double glazed window, coving to ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" plus doorway x 6' 6" ( 1.98m plus doorway x 1.98m )
Having a front facing PVCu double glazed window, built in over stair cupboard with shelving and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin with feature taps and Jacuzzi bath with chrome mixer tap and spotlights to ceiling. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls and granite floor, chrome heated towel rail and a rear facing PVCu obscure double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of this property is a well maintained laid to lawn garden, a driveway offering off street parking and courtesy gate to the side of the property. Whilst to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a raised decking area and paved area to side ideal for outside seating, open summer house with outside lighting and offering an ideal space for a hot tub. Timber two storey play house, laid to lawn area with planted borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71123759.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.