4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKirktonholme Crescent, West Mains, EAST KILBRIDE
*****CLOSING DATE MONDAY 5TH FEBRUARY AT 12PM. PLEASE CALL 01355244155 FOR FURTHER DETAILS*****
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & TASTEFULLY DECORATED LARGER STYLE FOUR BEDROOM END TERRACE VILLA
* TRULY WALK IN CONDITION WITH NEUTRAL TONES THROUGHOUT
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE, LARGE REAR CONSERVATORY, FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
* MODERN FITTED BREAKFASTING KITCHEN & THREE BATHROOMS (W.C., En-Suite & Main)
* WELL MANAGED GARDENS, GCH & DG, ON STREET PARKING - VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
Offered to the market place is what can only be described as truly walk in condition is this fabulous, tastefully presented larger style four bedroom end of terrace family home. Boasting quality fixtures and finishes throughout the property will appeal to a wide range of home buyers from the first time buyers, expanding families and young professionals. The property is located in a prime position offering easy access to local amenities, commuting links and nearby schools at both primary as well as secondary. Early viewings strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises of a welcoming reception hallway offering access throughout. Overlooking the front of the property there is a generous sized front facing lounge which extends out to a fabulous rear facing conservatory. Both rooms are finished with laminate flooring with the lounge offering a feature focal fireplace and the conservatory offers unspoiled views over the rear garden. There is a modern fitted kitchen to include a good range of wall and floor mounted units as well as offering complimentary worktops, a selection of integrated appliances. There is a breakfasting bar area with the kitchen complete with laminate flooring. The lower level also offers bedroom four along with a lower level w.c.
Heading up the staircase the upper level landing offers access to three good sized bedrooms, the main bathroom and an en-suite off the master bedrooms. All three bedrooms on the upper level boast fitted carpet and offer space for free standing furnishings with the master bedrooms further benefiting from fitted wardrobes as well as access to an en-suite shower room. The bathroom has been fitted to include a three piece white suite incorporating an overhead shower unit, complete with both wall tiling and laminate flooring. Internally the property is further enhanced offering both gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Surrounding the property there are very well maintained and managed gardens mainly laid to lawn with the rear garden fully enclosed with privacy hedging and timber fencing.
The town of East Kilbride plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. It offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town also. From the historic Village to a thriving leader in commerce and technology, East Kilbride is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt.
Lounge (1) 5.66m (18'7") x 4.11m (13'6")
Conservatory 4.04m (13'3") x 3.07m (10'1")
Breakfasting Kitchen (1) 3.68m (12'1") x 3.07m (10'1")
Bedroom One (1) 3.68m (12'1") x 3.45m (11'4")
*** Sizes Inclusive of Wardrobes
En-Suite 2.16m (7'1") x 1.30m (4'3")
Bedroom Two 3.48m (11'5") x 2.67m (8'9")
*** Sizes Inclusive of Wardrobes
Bedroom Three 3.10m (10'2") x 2.46m (8'1")
Bedroom Four (1) 4.32m (14'2") x 2.06m (6'9")
Bathroom 2.11m (6'11") x 1.68m (5'6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.