6 bedroom detached house for saleElder Drive, Cambuslang G72
- Substantial family home
- Two public rooms, dining room with patio doors
- Large dining kitchen with utility off
- Six double bedrooms, 1 en suite, 3 with fitted wardrobes
- Modern family bathroom on first floor
- Ample shower room on second floor
- GCH and double glazing throughout
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Single garage
This substantial family home is brought to the market nestled at the end of a cul de sac within the much sought after Drumsagard Estate in Cambuslang. The ground floor level has modern tiled flooring throughout and offers two public rooms, large dining kitchen, WC and welcoming hallway with open staricase. First floor accomodation extends to four double bedrooms, three of which have built in wardrobe space and one of which is en suite, and family bathroom. Second floor has two double bedrooms and a shower room maing this the ideal space for visitors of teenagers. Further benefits of the immaculate property include GCH, double glazing, patio doors from dining area to large decked garden space, driveway parking for several cars and garage.
Viewing of this property is absolutley essential to fully appreciate the space on offer. Presented to market with a massive £25,000 reduction from home report value we do not expect to have this property for long, call now to secure your viewing.
Cambuslang offers a range of local amenities which include excellent supermarket and local retail shops, transport and recreational facilities with further amenities available at Rutherglen and East Kilbride. Public transport links and local schools are situated nearby and access to the motorway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.