3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTwentyfifth Avenue, Blyth
- Three bedroom
- Extended lounge
- Modern bathroom and kitchen
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Detached single garage with off street parking
- Secure gardens to front & rear.
MAIN DESCRIPTION Lennon Properties are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached family home situated on Twentyfifth Avenue, Blyth. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, extended lounge, breakfasting kitchen, modern bathroom and rear porch. To the first floor three bedroom (master with en-suite toilet). Externally the property benefits from a detached single garage and gated driveway to side with secure gardens to front and rear. Boasting from gas central heating and double glazing. Viewings are highly recommended call today to arrange your viewing on 01670 719600 or alternatively via our website www.lennonproperties.co.uk
ENTRANCE PORCH Via double glazed door, double glazed windows, door into hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor and door into lounge.
LOUNGE 13' 3" x 15' 11" (4.05m x 4.87m) Extended lounge. Gas fire within surround and hearth , radiator, TV point, , understairs storage cupboard housing meters and double glazed bay window to front.
BATHROOM Fitted with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, p-shaped bath with mains shower over, spotlights to ceiling, chrome towel rail and double glazed window to side.
BREAKFASTING KITCHEN Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units to round edged work tops, 1 1/2 stainless sink unit and double glazed window to rear.
REAR PORCH Double glazed door.
LANDING Loft hatch - boarded with electric points and velux window.
BEDROOM ONE 9' 8" x 10' 7" (2.97m x 3.24m) Sliding mirror wardrobes, storage cupboard with boiler and double glazed window to front.
ENSUITE TOILET Low level w.c, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 5" x 10' 5" (2.58m x 3.18m) Storage cupboard , radiator and double glazed window to rear
BEDROOM THREE 6' 6" x 7' 4" (2.00m x 2.24m) Radiator, tv point and double glazed window to rear.
EXTERNALLY There is gardens to the front and rear with single detached garage with up and over door to side with secure off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71125660.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103241001603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lennon Properties, Blyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.