2 bedroom cottage for saleBlights Row, REDRUTH, Cornwall
- CHARACTER COTTAGE
- RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR TOWN CENTRE & LOCAL SCHOOLING
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE INGLENOOK FIREPLACE
- ENCLOSED WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY
Charming two double bedroomed terraced cottage centrally located for Redruth's town centre and local schooling. Presented in very good order throughout with accommodation comprising; Lounge with inglenook fireplace, kitchen/breakfast room with slate flooring continuing into the rear hall and family bathroom. Two double bedrooms to first floor. Enclosed West facing rear garden ideal for children and pets.
Perfect investment or first time buy. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This property sits just on the fringe of Redruth's town centre just a short walk to Primary and Secondary schools, parks, bus stops, restaurants, all local amenities and the mainline railway station running from Penzance to London Paddington. Conveniently situated for Truro and Falmouth and just a few minutes from the A30 trunk road.
Approximately five miles from Redruth is the north coastal village of Portreath which offers a popular surfing beach and beautiful coastal and harbour walks.
Approximately 11/12 miles away is the cathedral city of Truro which offers a more comprehensive shopping, banking and schooling facilities together with the Hall for Cornwall Theatre.
Property ref: 121_2555_4566341
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71125733.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4566341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.