4 bedroom detached house for saleStondon Road, Meppershall, SG17
- Versatile family living with three large reception rooms
- Spacious 17ft kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with views over farmland and four piece en-suite with Jacuzzi bath
- Detached double garage with power and light and potential to convert to annexe of gym STPC
- Sought after village location of Meppershall with countryside on your doorstep
- A true family home with emphasis on family living
This stunning four bedroom home 'Old Tudor House' has been sympathetically extended with a balanced blend of both modern and period features, viewing is essential to fully appreciate this family home.
This STUNNING four bedroom home 'Old Tudor House' has been sympathetically EXTENDED with a balanced blend of both MODERN AND PERIOD FEATURES. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this family home. EPC rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71125763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2061756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Shefford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.