2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAlbany Road, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EXCELLENT SIZE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- UTILITY ROOM OFF KITCHEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE AREA OF MARTON IN MIDDLESBROUGH.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE AREA OF MARTON IN MIDDLESBROUGH. The property benefits from ample off street parking and detached garage. Internally there is a spacious hallway giving access to a really good size lounge. Spacious kitchen giving access to a utility room. There are two good size bedrooms and family bathroom and gardens front and rear. This property is suitable for a variety of buyers and early viewing is advised, so please call today.
Entry to the property is accessed via a UPVC double glazed door. Quite spacious with coving to ceiling, radiator, telephone point and storage cupboard which houses the electric meter for the property.
Lounge 19' 11" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 6.07m Max x 3.56m Max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation. Feature fireplace with wood surround and gas living flame fire and TV point.
Kitchen 12' 8" Max x 8' 11" Max ( 3.86m Max x 2.72m Max )
Comprises of wall and base units in a dark wood colour. Integrated appliances such as double electric oven and 4 burner gas hob with extractor overhead. Space for a fridge/freezer. There is a sink drainer in cream with mixer tap and beige work surfaces. Window to rear elevation which is UPVC double glazed and doorway giving access to the utility room. The kitchen is tiled on the walls and there is a storage cupboard which houses the boiler.
Utility Room 7' 6" Max x 4' 3" Max ( 2.29m Max x 1.30m Max )
Wall units in a dark wood effect. Two windows which are UPVC double glazed to side and rear elevations of the property. UPVC double glazed door to side elevation. Space for washing machine and dryer side by side.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.73m Max x 3.63m Max )
Coving to ceiling, built in fitted wardrobes, window to front elevation which is UPVC double glazed, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 3.86m Max x 2.69m Max )
Coving to ceiling, window to rear elevation which is UPVC double glazed and radiator.
White suite comprising of close coupled wc, wash hand basin and bath with mains fed shower overhead. Fully tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
To the front elevation there is a small walled garden which is laid mainly to lawn. Driveway giving access to a detached garage to the rear. The garage has an up and over door, power and lighting. The driveway gives access for several vehicles to park on. To the rear elevation there is a small garden which is enclosed by a fence, there is some lawned area and borders with established trees and shrubbery. Small paved area giving ample space for a seating area and access to the detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71127608.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.