5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthcote, Docking, King's Lynn
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms & Two Bedroom Annexe
- Lounge, Dining Room & Study
- Generous Plot with Ample Parking
- Beautiful Views
A rare opportunity to purchase an extended semi detached house with three bedrooms, two reception rooms and a kitchen-diner as well as a two bedroom annexe situated on a generous plot with beautiful rolling countryside views. Viewing is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the side, double glazed window the side and stairs to the first floor. Laminate flooring, radiator, walk-in storage cupboard with window.
Lounge 10' 4" x 9' 5" max ( 3.15m x 2.87m max )
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth, wall lights, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Family Room 14' 8" x 9' 8" plus recess ( 4.47m x 2.95m plus recess )
Laminate flooring, open fireplace, opens to study area and opens to kitchen-diner.
Study 11' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.48m x 1.80m )
Kitchen-Diner 17' 5" x 9' 3" ( 5.31m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces over and inset stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker with stainless steel cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for table and chairs. Radiator, roof lantern and double glazed French doors to rear with beautiful views over the countryside. Opens to:
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, UPVC double glazed window to the side. Loft access with ladder to boarded loft room which has far reaching views over open fields.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.51m )
Built in wardrobe, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear with field views.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear with field views.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks. Built in cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the side.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the side, this leads to the utility area, both bedrooms and the shower room. There is also an access door which leads through to the main property.
Utility 9' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.82m x 1.75m )
Space for fridge, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 13' 7" ( 4.32m x 4.14m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 13' 7" ( 4.32m x 4.14m )
Pitched roof with loft access, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Shower Room 7' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.34m x 1.75m )
WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower and tiled splashbacks. Shaver point, extractor fan, vinyl flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The property is approached by a gravelled driveway which provides ample off road parking for several vehicles. There is access down the side of the property. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a garden shed and garden pond. Boasting beautiful countryside views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71129600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.