4 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Grove, Kirklevington
- A Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home Extending to Over 2000 sq.ft
- Extended to the Rear & Providing Tastefully Decorated Accommodation Enhanced by High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Four Spacious First Floor Bedrooms with the Master Having a Luxurious En-Suite Bathroom Together with a Family Shower Room
- The Property is Warmed by a Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler & Provides Double Glazed Windows
- Delightful Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear
- A Block Paved Driveway & Larger Than Average Garage Incorporating a Utility Area
- This Superb Property is Set Within the Popular Village of Kirklevington Which is Well Placed for Commuting via the A19 Road Network & is Approximately Two Miles From the Cosmopolitan Yarm (truncated)
- Early Internal Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A deceptively spacious four bedroom detached family/executive home extending to over 2000 sq.ft. Extended to the rear and providing tastefully decorated accommodation enhanced by high quality fittings throughout. Briefly comprises; hallway, cloakroom/WC, study, lounge, dining room, garden room extension, kitchen/diner, four spacious first floor bedrooms with the master having a luxurious en-suite bathroom together with a family shower room. The property is warmed by
a gas central heating system via a combination boiler and provides double glazed windows. Externally, there are delightful landscaped gardens to front and rear, a block paved driveway and larger than average garage incorporating a utility area. This superb property is set within the popular village of Kirklevington which is well placed for commuting via the A19 road network and is approximately two miles from the cosmopolitan Yarm High Street with its vast range of amenities. Early internal viewing comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71130941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.