5 bedroom detached house for saleCulverden Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- Reception Hall
- Drawing Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
- Guest Bedroom with En Suite
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
Situated at the end of a private drive, this executive detached house was built by Millwood Designer Homes in 2004 and is beautifully presented throughout with spacious, versatile and well arranged accommodation. Offered with no onward chain, points of particular note include:
- An inviting reception hall with staircase rising to the first floor and double doors into an impressive 22ft double aspect drawing room with bay window to the front, French doors to the rear opening directly to the garden and a large feature inglenook fireplace with wood burner.
- A beautifully fitted 'Robinson and Cornish' kitchen/breakfast room with a wide range of floor and wall mounted units under granite work surfaces, integrated appliances, doors opening to the garden and an adjacent utility room.
- An almost square dining room at the front of the house with two doors into the hallway and a study looking out to the rear garden fitted with bespoke oak furniture including cupboards, shelving, desk and seating.
- On the first floor, the principal bedroom has double fitted wardrobes and a superb en suite bathroom with separate shower. A guest bedroom has a further en suite and the remaining three bedrooms are very well served by a large family bathroom.
Situated at the end of a long drive, the house occupies a secluded position with no passing traffic less than a mile from the centre of Tunbridge Wells with all it has to offer and just a little further from the train station which provides a regular service to London. The house is very well placed for access to excellent educational facilities including Bennett Memorial School (0.1 miles), Rose Hill School (0.4 miles), The Skinners School for boys (0.3 miles), Tunbridge Wells Girls Grammar School (0.3 miles) and Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys (0.9 miles).
To the front of the house a paved driveway provides parking for several vehicles as well as access to the double garage which has two 'up and over' doors. The house is well screened with mature hedging and a pathway leads to the front door.
At the back of the property the garden extends to almost 250ft with an area of woodland with rocky outcrops to the rear and is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of mature plants, shrubs and trees and a wide terrace adjoins the house and provides a lovely spot in which to sit and entertain.
In all about 0.4 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71135804.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN110378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.