6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Walled Garden, Trulls Hatch, Rotherfield, East Sussex, TN6
- Reception Hall
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
- 5 Further Bedrooms (1 En Suite)
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
Designed by renowned architects (Hazle McCormack Young) and recently constructed to a high standard, the house offers both light and spacious accommodation arranged over three excellent floors with photo-voltaic solar panels installed on the roof and points of particular note include:
• An inviting reception hall with wide front door, large windows, cloakroom, storage cupboard and staircase rising to the first floor.
• A 26ft drawing room with impressive floor to ceiling double aspect bi-folding doors opening directly to the garden, tall brick built open fireplace and a feature timber-clad wall.
• A double aspect dining room with a large corner window open to a very well fitted kitchen with a range of floor and wall mounted units, integrated appliances and central island with breakfast bar.
• Four first floor bedrooms including a double aspect principal bedroom with an en suite shower room and a beautifully fitted family bathroom.
• Two additional bedrooms on the second floor (one en suite) with Velux windows and access to extensive eaves storage.
The house is situated in a semi-rural position between the villages of Mayfield and Rotherfield which offer a range of day to day amenities and to the south of Tunbridge Wells where there is comprehensive shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells or Wadhurst mainline stations for trains to London (Charing Cross and Cannon Street) in about 50/60 minutes or Crowborough station at Jarvis Brook for a direct service to London Bridge in about 1 hour.
To the front of the house a brick paved driveway with areas of planting provides parking and turning for a number of vehicles as well as access to the detached garage. To the rear, a large area of slightly sunken decking adjoins the house and provides an ideal spot in which to sit, dine and entertain. There is a further area of decking to the side of the house with access to/from the kitchen and the good size partly walled garden is mainly laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71135861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN160288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.