2 bedroom maisonette for salePorten Road, London
- Open house event Saturday 7th April between 12-2pm.
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Roof terrace with stunning far reaching views
- Chain free
- Recently renovated
- Long lease, recently extended
- Immaculate decorative order
- Westfield and Kensington High Street nearby
- Close to Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush and Kensington Olympia
Open House event Saturday 7th April between 12-2pm. Viewings by appointment only, call or book online via Yopa to reserve a space.
Enjoy far reaching views over London from this magnificent two bed, two bath apartment offered in immaculate condition and decorative order, having been subject to a complete refurbishment. With an entrance hall, master en-suite, second double bedroom and shower room set on the second floor, moving up to the third floor is where you find a fabulous open plan living, dining and kitchen, with doors opening out on to a roof terrace offering a stunning outlook. Set within a beautiful stucco fronted Victorian building, this apartment offers a lifestyle of luxury and ease and is conveniently located centrally with an abundance of amenities, eateries and shopping options at your doorstep.
Porten Road runs south from Milson Road in the heart of Brook Green. The location is ideal for the numerous pubs, restaurants and shops on Blythe Road and Masbro Road, with a further more comprehensive range on offer at Westfield London and Kensington High Street. The closest stations are located at Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush and Kensington Olympia. Offered to market chain free, this apartment is an absolute must see for the discerning Buyer looking for something unique and of sheer quality.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 49241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.