2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 49, The Hoover Building, Western Avenue, Perivale, Perivale
- For sale by auction
- Bedrooms: 2
Lot 92 - This lot is for sale by auction as lot 92 on Thursday 15th February 2018.
Six Leasehold Apartments
- Newly Designed Apartments within this iconic Grade II* Listed Building
- Featuring stunning Art Deco features and Contemporary Design
- To be offered individually as Six Separate Lots
- Studio, One and Two Bedroom layoutsCompletion of the apartments estimated March 2018
Leasehold. Each apartment is held on a lease for a term of 250 years. A service charge and ground rent is collected. Please see legal pack for full information.
The Hoover Building is located along Western Avenue (A40), within the London Borough of Ealing. A Tesco supermarket is situated to the rear of the Hoover Building and a number of further amenities, including restaurants, bank and coffee shop, are within the immediate vicinity. Perivale Underground Station (Central Line) is close by, providing quick access to Central and West London. Nearby Greenford Overground Station provides direct services to Paddington in approximately 22 minutes. Heathrow Airport and the M25 Motorway are quickly accessible via the A40.
The Hoover Building is a distinctive Grade II* listed Art Deco building built in the 1930s. The building is undergoing extensive renovation and conversion to provide 66 luxury apartments. The apartments include
- Contemporary kitchens with stainless steel integrated appliances
- Fully fitted bathrooms with feature ceramic tiling
- Video entry system. CCTV covering main external and internal areas of the building
- Wood flooring to main reception and hallway areas
- Custom-made feature doors with Art Deco style door furniture
- Two Art Deco style lifts serve all apartments. Plus stairways
- All apartments benefit from 10 Year CRL Building Guarantee Apartment layouts and location within the building vary. Please see legal pack and separate marketing brochure for further information. The apartments are estimated for completion and ready for occupation in March 2018.
A schedule of Accommodation is set out below.
The Hoover Building show apartment can be viewed at the following times. Every Tuesday and Thursday before the Auction between 1.00 - 2.00 p.m. Please email email@example.com to book attendance.
Messrs Stepien Lake LLP (Ref M Thomas).Tel 0207 467 3036.Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guide Prices. Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that guide is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller might be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide price, or range of prices, is published. The reserve price is the minimum price at which the property can be sold. Both the guide price and the reserve price may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. All guide prices are quoted 'subject to contract'. The latest published guide price, or range of prices, are displayed on our website. The latest published guide, or range of prices, will normally be at or above any reserve price. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any lot may exceed the previously quoted guide price - as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences. If a guide price is listed as 'TBA', it means that there is no guide price at present - please do not call our office. The guide price, or range of prices, will be published online immediately it becomes available at www.auction.co.uk. Please check regularly for updates. Lots may be sold or withdrawn prior to auction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1059000095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsop , Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allsop , Auction on 0207 494 3686.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.