2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleAdmiral Point, Blackpool, FY2 9GL
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Electric Panel Heating
- Secondary Double Glazed
- Communal Garden/Allocated Parking
- Modernised Throughout, EPC F
- Description: A two bedroom ground floor apartment on the Promenade. Based in a graded listed building, it briefly comprises of communal entrance, sun lounge, open plan lounge/kitchen, two ensuite bedrooms, communal gardens and allocated parking.Close to local amenities, bus and tram routes, seafront plus Bispham Village.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn left, at the traffic lights turn left, go through three roundabouts, turn left onto Shaftesbury Avenue, turn right onto Warbreck Drive, turn left onto Norfolk Avenue, turn right onto Holmfield Road, turn left onto Admiral Point.
Sun Lounge: Secondary double glazed window to front, wall lights, wood flooring, vertical blinds.
Lounge/Kitchen: Approx 20'10 x 18'1 (6.35m x 5.51m), Large skylight, 2 x double doors into hallway, electric panel heating, wall lights, wood floor, vertical blinds, television point, intercom.
Kitchen Area: Range of wall and base units with worktops over, integral fridge and freezer, built in electric cooker, electric hob with extractor over, inset stainless steel sink bowl, wood floor.
Inner Hall: Electric panel heater, separate w/c, tiled floor, separate utility room - plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom One: Approx 20'10 x 9'2 (6.35m x2.79m), Secondary double glazed window to rear, electric panel heating, wood floor, television point, vertical blinds-
En Suite: Electric towel heater, double shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, low flush w/c, pedastal wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two: Approx 17'1 x 9'9 (5.21m x 2.97m), Secondary double glazed window to rear, electric panel heating, wood floor, vertical blinds-
En Suite: Panelled bath, low flush w/c, pedastal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Exterior: Communal Grounds.
Service Charge: £106 per month.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71140235.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference QUE162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.