Property for sale11 Charleville Road, West Kensington, London
- For sale by auction
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 124 ON TUESDAY 13 FEB 2018 - An attractive mid terrace building arranged as recently refurbished HMO accommodation comprising 18 rooms, most with en-suite shower room/WC, in convenient location for shops and Underground. Investment let at £186,004 per annum.Tenure
- Well situated on the south side of Charleville Road, between the junctions with North End Road (B317) and Challoner Street
- Local shopping amenities, restaurants and cafés are conveniently close by along North End Road, whilst the centres of Kensington, Hammersmith and Fulham are easily accessible
- Charing Cross Hospital and the major Earls Court regeneration development project are nearby
- Easy access to the A4 provides good road links into Central London and west to the M4, M3 and M25
Tube: West Kensington (District Line)
Rail: West BromptonDescription
- An attractive mid terrace building arranged as HMO accommodation comprising 18 rooms, most with en-suite shower/WCs
- Lower ground, ground and three upper floors
- The recently refurbished interior has new gas central heating and hot water boilers, well fitted communal kitchens with electric hob/ovens, fridges, washing and drying machines and carpeted stairs
- There are reports/certificates for gas safety, fire, lighting, electrical installation, building regulations and HMO licence
- Ground Floor – Entrance Hall, Room C (Single En-Suite), Rooms D, E, F (Double Rooms), Communal Bathroom/WC
- Lower Ground Floor – Communal Room, Three Fitted Kitchens, Rooms A, B (Double En-Suite)
- Mezzanine – Room H (Single En-Suite)
- First Floor – Room G (Single En-Suite), Rooms I, J (Double En-Suite), Kitchen, Communal Shower/WC
- Second Floor – Rooms K, M, N (Double En-Suite), Room L (Double)
- Third Floor – Rooms O, Q, R (Double En-Suite), Room P (Double)
All rooms are let on 12 month less one day Assured Shorthold Tenancies from September 2017 to September 2018 at rents ranging from £975 to £693.33 per month. A six week rent deposit is paid. The rents include Council Tax and wi-fi. There are no tenants on housing benefits. A schedule of the tenancies is available in the legal documents. The seller will continue to manage the property for a new owner if requested.Total Current Rent £186,004 per annum
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7be365e4-531f-441b-ab86-e0a23e88f9f1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.