3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale116 Woodlands Road, Isleworth, Middlesex
- For sale by auction
- Semi-Detached House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 53 ON TUESDAY 13 FEB 2018 - A well located three bedroom semi-detached house presented in reasonable decorative order. Vacant.Tenure
- The property is located close to the junction with Woodlands Gardens
- Shopping facilities are available locally on the High Street, along with an excellent selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are located conveniently close by at Thornbury Playing Fields and Inwood Park
- Road communications are via the A315
- A semi-detached house
- Presented in reasonable decorative order
- Gas central heating (not tested)
- Mainly double glazed
- Rear garden
- Ground Floor – Entrance Hall, Room, Kitchen
- First Floor – Three Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9ffc7336-920f-4219-a68b-79a73d4e82d5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.