3 bedroom terraced house for saleDuck Lane, St. Neots
Nicely presented spacious 3 bed good size terraced property, with potential planning approved to extend to 4 bed if needed by new owners. Solar panels installation with feed in tariff that would be also transferred to new owners. Solar panels generating 620-700GBP income and savings per year on electricity bills. Walking distance to local schools and town centre, train station.
This deceptively spacious three bedroom family home would be ideal for first time buyers or young family, but current owners had outgrown the property.Benefits from various improvements made by the current owners including new front doors, windows and flooring. The property offers versatile accommodation with lots of storage and includes an open plan kitchen with dining room, lounge, downstairs toilet, upstairs three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside green area to the front and to the rear a private low-maintenance garden.
- extended planning application approved for potential 4th bed extension 17/00609/EXTDET
- solar panel owned out right generating 650-700gbp per year. Over 16 years left on thefeed in tariff. The new owner should receive approx. 10k+ GBP and additional savings
- walking distance to town centre, train station and local schools, shops, doctor’s surgery
- good road access to train station and main roads.
- large green area upfront great for children and animals
- gas central heating throughout
- open plan kitchen dinner
- partly boarded loft
- communal parking
- Council tax band: B
- potential rental income 875pcm
- offered with no chain
- garages available to rent in the area, subject to availability
- garden enclosed by timber fence
- gated access to rear
- shed to remain
Looking for offers close to the asking price of 234.750.Please only serious buyers with finance in place invited for viewings over weekend.
Entrance Via new composite door to Hallway.
Entrance Hall Stairs - recently redecorated, rising to first floor accommodation, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, further storage cupboard, door to kitchen and door to lounge.
Kitchen Diner - open plan 3.60m x 5.66m: double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear, door to side porch, a range of base and eye level units, space for cooker, one and a half sink with drainer and mixer tap over, space for washing machine and tumble drier, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, extractor fan, radiator, storage cupboard.
Lounge - 3.94m x 3.63m, double glazed window, radiator, archway to kitchen dinner.
Side Porch Doors to rear, door to W.C - two piece suite recently refitted to comprise of wall mounted sink and flush W.C, radiator, tiling to splash back areas, double glazed window to side.
Landing Access - to all first floor accommodation, airing cupboard with access to loft, storage cupboard.
Bathroom - refitted to comprise of a corner panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wall mounted sink with mixer tap over and cupboard beneath, low level flush W.C, fully tiled, airing cupboard, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom One 3.76m x 3.25m - double glazed window to front, radiator, build in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 3.76m x 3.23m - double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.31m x 2.24m - double glazed window to front, radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71142188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8518362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.