3 bedroom flat for saleRupert Street, Glasgow G4
- Close to George Street UNDERGROUND STATION
- Quiet Street
- Partially Refurbishment to Include Timber Sash and Casement Double Glazing
- High Efficiency Heating System (to be commissioned)
- Original cornicing
- Close to All Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
*****Closing Date Wednesday 7th February 2018 @ 12.00pm*****
Rannoch are pleased to bring to the market this 3 bedroom flat situated off Great Western road within the Woodlands district of Glasgow. Situated within a quiet street this property is well located for all amenities as well as George Street UNDERGROUND STATION which is a few minutes’ walk from the property.
The property is in need of renovation, but despite its current condition this 5 apartment retains all of its original cornicing in excellent condition, with high floor to ceiling heights and Victorian styled timber double glazed window units, and a brand new high efficiency combination boiler system, restoration works will be limited to internal decoration, installation of kitchen and bathroom, making this an excellent project for developers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RANNOCH PROPERTY, Glasgow . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.