2 bedroom apartment for sale72-76 Newton Street, Manchester, M1
Sold by Us
- OPEN HOUSE Sat 10Th Feb 1-2Pm
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Short Walk To City Centre
- Deceptively Spacious
- Great Transport Links
- Grade Ll Listed Victorian Conversion
- No Onward Chain
- In The Heart Of The Northern Quarter
**OPEN HOUSE Sat 10th Feb 1-2pm** Check out this decpeitvely spacious apartment located in the original part of the sought after •Grade ll Listed Victorian Conversion, The Wentwood building. This two double bedroomed apartment boasts high ceilings and large windows that allow for plenty of natural light. Accessed via a well maintained communal entrance area, the apartment comprises; entrance hallway with two storage cupboards, open plan living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a main bathroom. The building has an on site concierge.
The property is extremely well located on Newton Street in the Northern Quarter, an easy walk to Piccadilly Station and Market Street making it the ideal purchase for first time buyers, professional couples, investors or anyone looking for city centre living.
This property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and vewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate!
Length of Lease - TBC
Service Charge - £1600 per annum
Ground Rent - £200 per annum
23'9" x 13'7"
Open plan living room/kitchen with laminate flooring, two large double glazed window allowing plenty of natural light into the room, TV point, wall mounted electric heater. The kitchen area is fitted with a modern range of base and wall units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, electric hob and oven with extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The Island really adds space to the kitchen and is perfect for entertaining.
18'9" x 13'7"
A large double room with four double glazed windows. Electric heaters and ample power points.
13'11" x 13'7"
Another double room with two double glazed windows. Electric heaters and ample power points.
8'0" x 5'6"
Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, spotlights. Bath with shower over, wall-mounted sink with mixer tap, WC, extractor fan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71146052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 396938-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.