2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleDunstans Road, London, London, SE22
- Recently Renovated
- 5 X 4 mt Garden Office
- Generous Gardens
- Summer house
- Family Bathroom
- Close to park
- Private back garden
- Early Victorian period freehold property
- Beautiful reclaimed Victorian wooden floors throughout entire flat
- New gas central heating with victorian style radiators, and efficient combi-boiler
- Double glazing
- Two large skylights over reception rooms allowing sunlight to flood in
- Bi-fold doors leading to easy to maintain large landscaped garden
- Open plan kitchen-diner with recently fitted kitchen
- Stylish scandi style garden pod/ office with wifi and electric
- Integrated sound system
- Cellar offering ample storage
- Spacious fitted wardrobes in master bedroom
- Additional reception room
- Recently fitted contemporary bathroom with bath and storage
- Perfectly situated between the vibrant Peckham Rye and Lordship Lane
- Surrounded by plenty of local green spaces
This spacious two double bedroom early Victorian semi-detached freehold flat has been completely refurbished to a very high standard throughout, and is decorated in a contemporary style. The property itself is within walking distance of the lively area of Peckham Rye and Lordship Lane. With excellent transport links into London Bridge, Victoria, Kings Cross St Pancras, Clapham Junction and Canada Water. The flat has a larger than average plot with the additional benefit of a brand new private garden pod/office decorated in a scandi style. The easy to maintain private rear garden boasts built in masonry BBQ, integrated seating, slate patio and lawn.
LIVING ROOM 12'6" x 11'5"
Large living room with bi-fold doors extending across the full width of the property. Leading on to an easy to maintain slate patio and lawn. Large double glazed skylight allowing plenty of light to flood in. Integrated surround sound system.
KITCHEN-DINER 14'10" x 13'9"
Large open plan kitchen-diner with recently installed modern fitted kitchen, large double glazed skylight. Integrated appliances including gas hob and fan assisted steam oven. Integrated surround sound system.
BEDROOM 11'11" x 10'2"
Large Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes in alcoves offering plenty of storage. Glazed Victorian door. Two victorian style radiators either side of the double glazed bay window.
BEDROOM 2 10'6" x 9'10"
Second double bedroom with fitted shelves in alcoves. Bespoke Victorian style french doors leading down into reception area.
Newly fitted contemporary style bathroom, with slate flooring, and matte white metro wall tiles. Bath, shower and hand-shower. Large fitted cupboard offering plenty of storage space. Washing machine.
CELLAR 18'1" x 3'7"
GARDEN 50'10" x 11'6"
Large, private slate patio, leading onto a lawn, with pear tree. West facing - benefiting from the sun all day. Integrated seating with built in planters and uplighting. Masonry BBQ.
GARDEN POD/ OFFICE
Newly built scandi-style garden pod/ office with wifi and electric. Decking leading onto the private lawn. Fully insulated. Ideal for use as a guest bedroom, or home office.
Share of freehold
Gas central heating
No Onward Chain
Excellent Transport links to London
2 Double Bedrooms
Built in BBQ
Integrated sound system
Lots of storage space
Close to local shops
Close to transport links
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71146088.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39114s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.