2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillcrest Road, Uddingston
- Large Lounge with Patio Doors
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Space
- Family Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- Two Double Bedrooms with Storage Facilities
- Gas C.H.
- Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance Gardens
Located within the highly regarded Spindlehowe estate in Uddingston is this very spacious semi-detached villa which is set within low maintenance gardens and is very well presented throughout.
This property would be a tremendous first time or downsizing purchase and should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
The lower level consists of an entrance vestibule, a large lounge with patio doors and a modern kitchen with ample dining space. The upper level consists of two double bedrooms both with storage facilities and a family bathroom with three piece suite.
In its entirety, the village of Uddingston is held in high regard with its excellent Main Street providing an abundance of shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and every day shopping needs. The area benefits from an array of leisure facilities including gyms, swimming and sports complexes, a bowling and tennis club, a cricket and sports club, a number of children's play areas, Bothwell Castle, nature walks and the nearby Bothwell and Calderbraes golf courses. Uddingston also benefits from its very own Train Station which provides a regular service to both Glasgow and Edinburgh City Centres as well as connecting throughout the rest of the UK. The M8, M73 and recently extended M74 motorways are nearby which provide excellent access to nearby towns such as Hamilton, Motherwell, East Kilbride and around the central belt. Ample bus services are also available providing access to the surrounding towns within the Lanarkshire area as well as Glasgow city centre. The location is very attractive to families with popular schooling in the area including Uddingston Grammar School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71146748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Properties, Uddingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.