4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Creek, Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, TW16
- Spacious entrance hallway
- four double bedrooms
- family bathroom
- en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- reception room with open plan kitchen
- utility room
- large decking area
- 134ft southerly aspect rear garden
- 40ft private mooring
- gated off street parking
A fantastic four bedroom detached family home occupying a large gated plot on the river in Sunbury-on-Thames.
Internally this immaculate home has four double bedrooms, a family bathroom, en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. The entrance hall with vaulted ceilings and wood flooring leads down to the main reception room and open plan modern fitted kitchen with separate utility room. Three sets of double doors open out on to the decked sun terrace overlooking the 134ft southerly aspect riverside garden.
The property also benefits from a private 40 ft. deep water mooring and gated off street parking for several cars.
Situated in a private cul-de-sac, The Creek is located just a short walk to Sunbury village on the banks of the River Thames 3 miles from Hampton Court Palace. This property is well located for access to the M3 & M25 for London and major airports. The local amenities include a number of charming shops, restaurants and pubs in Lower Sunbury with more comprehensive shopping available in Sunbury. Sunbury Station provides regular access direct to London Waterloo. The local area is served by an excellent selection of schools, both state and private.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71146934.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TED150147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Walton-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.