3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEsmead, Chippenham
- Detached Bungalow
- Generous Gardens
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Modernisation Required
- No Onward Chain
*** OPEN HOUSE EVENT - FRIDAY 19TH APRIL BETWEEN 12:00 - 13:00 *** Offered for sale with no onward chain, a well proportioned detached bungalow with generous gardens offering superb extension potential subject to Planning Permission.
Located in a highly sought after residential area, Esmead offers flexible living throughout with the accommodation comprising; entrance hall, kitchen, conservatory, living room and three bedrooms and shower room. Externally the property boasts generous rear gardens offering extension potential (subject to PP), single garage and driveway parking for three vehicles.
Monkton park also situated close to the local Sports Centre and Technical College and easy access to the Mainline Train Station. The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Double glazed door to the side aspect with understairs cupboard and radiator
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.37m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with gas fireplace and radiator
Dining Room / Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 10" max ( 3.25m x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with radiator
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen accommodating wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to conservatory, stainless steel one bowl sink/drainer unit, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic water machine, central heating boiler, radiator and space for a fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect with radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspect with built in wardrobes and radiator
Part tiled bathroom with obscured double glazed window to the rear aspect, shower, wash hand basin, electric shaver point, low level W/C, airing cupboard and radiator
Gravelled Front Garden
Low maintenance gravelled front garden enclosed by a low level wall.
Generous rear garden which have been predominantly laid to lawn with extended block paved area to the fore, garden shed, enclosed by panel fencing
Powered garage with up & over doors, window to the rear and personal door to the garden.
Driveway parking for three cars in front of garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71147518.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.