2 bedroom flat for saleKeating Close, Rochester, Kent, ME1
- Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Balcony Overlooking the Esplanade
- En-Suite to Master
- Off Street Allocated Parking for 2 Cars
- Close Proximity To Rochester Train Station
**Guide Price - £210,000 - £220,000**
Ideally located, just a short walk from Rochester's new train station - reaching London in as little as 35 minutes, is this attractive, two bedroom apartment, boasting 2 parking bays & a balcony with river views!
Internally the property is neutrally decorated and benefits from modern fitted kitchen, lounge, 2 double bedrooms and en-suite to master.
Viewings are only available by appointment only.
Externally: Communal gardens. Secure Storage Cuppoard. 2 x allocated parking bays.
The Medway town of Rochester is steeped in history, with quaint little boutiques, cafés and restaurants in a medieval setting. Rochester is also home to the famous Sweeps and Dickens festivals – celebrating folklore and famous connections. The town’s other attractions include Rochester’s castle, The Guildhall Museum and Rochester Cathedral.
Rochester enjoys a high speed rail service to London St Pancras, with journeys taking around 34 minutes. The town is well linked to the A2/M2, the A229 and the M20 road networks.
Entrance door to side. Radiator. Built-in storage cupboard. Smooth ceiling. Laminate wood flooring.
16' 8" x 11' 8" (5.08m x 3.56m)
Double glazed balcony to front. 12ft balcony area with views across fields & the River Medway. Radiator. Smooth ceiling. Laminate wood flooring.
8' 5" x 8' 2" (2.57m x 2.5m)
Range of wall and base units with work surface over. Inset sink with drainer. Integrated single electric oven. Integrated gas hob. Space for appliances. Tiled walls. Smooth ceiling with inset lighting. Vinyl flooring.
11' 8" x 11' 5" (3.56m x 3.48m)
Radiator. Built-in wardrobe. Smooth ceiling. Carpet. Double glazed french doors to rear, leading to 'Juliet' balcony.
Walk-in shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Radiator. Smooth ceiling. Vinyl flooring.
10' 8" x 8' 9" (3.25m x 2.67m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Smooth ceiling. Carpet.
Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Radiator. Partly tiled walls. Vinyl flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71152514.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA180027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Michael & Jackson, Chatham and Rochester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.