3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRamillies Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 9HY
- Three Bedroom Extended Semi-Detached
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom and Ground Floor WC
- Large Through Lounge
- Utility Room and Study Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Off Road Parking To The Front
- No Forward Chain
Hunters are Delighted to offer for sale this Chain Free Three Bedroom Semi-Detached family home located within minutes walk from Primary And Secondary Schools, Blackfen High Street and other local amenities. The property comprises Entrance, Study Area leading to Kitchen, Through Lounge, Utility Room, Landing, Family Bathroom, Three Good Size Bedrooms and an En-Suite. Externally the property offers Off Road Parking for several vehicles and a rear garden.
Call Hunters Now To Arrange Your Viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71158679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFSAL207829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.