2 bedroom flat for salePolnoon Street, Eaglesham, Glasgow
- Superbly proportioned upper flat
- Spacious dining sized lounge (balcony)
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Extensive shared garden
- EPC Rating - Band F (32)
A superbly proportioned upper flat boasting an ideal position within the popular conservation village of Eaglesham and a truly impressive outlook to the front over the Eaglesham 'Orry'.
Centrally positioned within the ever-popular conservation village of Eaglesham, this upper floor flat boasts spacious accommodation throughout and enjoys a particularly impressive outlook to the front over the Eaglesham 'Orry'.
Accessed by way of common entrance hallway, the property extends to welcoming reception hallway, spacious dining sized lounge with front facing widow formation as well as covered balcony to the rear, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two well-proportioned bedrooms and family shower room..
Of particular note are the extensive shared garden grounds to the rear of the property which provide an abundance of outdoor space to be enjoyed by young and old alike. Principally laid to lawn; this area can be further appreciated from the property's private balcony by which it's overlooked.
The Village of Eaglesham is noted for its semi-rural lifestyle and provides a range of shops catering for day-to-day requirements. A range of restaurants and Inns can also be found around The Orry. Regular bus services make it an ideal base for commuting as do main arterial roads, which link in turn to motorway networks. A broader range of services and amenities are available in nearby Clarkston, Newton Mearns and East Kilbride whilst the property also has an excellent primary school and feeds into highly regarded secondary schooling.
Lounge/diner 22' max x 10' 10" max ( 6.71m max x 3.30m max )
Kitchen 8' 2" over units x 10' over units ( 2.49m over units x 3.05m over units )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 2 9' 5" max x 15' 3" ( 2.87m max x 4.65m )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 11" into shower cubicle ( 1.80m x 1.80m into shower cubicle )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.