2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClough Cottage, Radcliffe Lane, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Semi-detached cottage
- Tucked-away position
- Sought after Pudsey location
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious downstairs accommodation
- Gated driveway and double garage
- Beautifully maintained gardens
- Internal viewing is essential
A unique opportunity to acquire this quaint semi-detached cottage which is accessed via a private driveway and occupies a superb plot with beautifully maintained gardens and enjoying a private, tucked-away position within this highly sought after location in Pudsey. The property is immaculately presented throughout which is sure to appeal to a range of buyers and simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property features gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout and briefly comprises to the ground floor: a sun room with wood flooring and built-in storage cupboards, entrance hall, a light and spacious living room with fireplace and inset gas fire, and folding doors leading into a versatile second reception room which could be used as a second sitting room, play room or office, a separate dining kitchen which is a nice size with matching wall and base units and ample space for a table and chairs, and a utility room which has a door leading out to the side of the property. To the first floor is the master bedroom which is a spacious double with ample fitted wardrobes, a further spacious double bedroom and the house bathroom which is a generous size with tiled walls and fitted with a bath, separate shower cubicle, washbasin and WC. Externally the property is accessed via a private gated driveway which leads to a double garage and parking area for several cars. There is a nice size lawned garden with planted borders and mature trees, and a further patio area and flowerbeds to the side of the property, ideal for the keen gardener!
Pudsey Town Centre offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children’s playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71163035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD170198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.