3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Avenue, Swillington, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Extended Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Diner with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Good Size 'P' Shape Conservatory
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Viewing Essential
- EPC Rating D
Early viewing is essential to appreciate the well maintained and modern accommodation on offer of this three bedroom extended detached property situated in the heart of Swillington. The property briefly comprises:
Entrance porch, entrance hallway, through lounge/diner with feature fireplace, PVCu door leading to the conservatory, good sized 'P' shaped conservatory, modern fitted dining kitchen.
A first floor landing gives access to three good sized bedrooms and house bathroom with three piece suite.
Outside: The property is accessed via a wrought iron gate offering ample off street parking and leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is a good size lawned garden area which is enclosed with paved patio.
The property is situated in Swillington which offers ease of access to the A1/M1 link road, national motorway networks, local schools, shops and amenities.
Viewings can be arranged via our Rothwell office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71163038.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GFT170298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.