2 bedroom bungalow for saleGorse Road, Stanley Park, Blackpool
- One, two or three BEDROOMS!
- One or two reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Ground floor bathroom PLUS first floor shower room
- UPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Manageable gardens
- PRIME location within 150 yards of Stanley Park
- No chain
This double fronted SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW is immaculately presented and situated in a prime spot, very close to Stanley Park. Bungalows in the central Blackpool area are rare at best... let alone this close to the most sought after location. The current configuration of accommodation is hugely flexible and could provide one two or three bedrooms! Viewing strongly recommended.
From our Blackpool office travel south along Whitegate Drive. After the first set of lights turn fifth left into Gorse Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71169101.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS180021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.