4 bedroom terraced house for saleHogarth House, Richmond
- Stunning Grade II listed House
- Once home of Virginia Woolf
- Built circa 1750
- Newly renovated to an exceptional standard
- Over 3600 square feet
- Central Richmond location
- Parking available
An elegant and historically significant Grade II listed Georgian Villa positioned in the heart of Richmond and once residence of the author Virginia Woolf.
Originally built in circa 1750, this now exceptional four storey family home, has been painstakingly restored carefully blending the beautiful Georgian architecture with the contemporary features required for modern living. There are a whole host of period features; high ceilings and large windows giving the house masses of natural light. The house boasts over 3,600 square feet of internal space with four double bedrooms; two beautiful reception rooms with high ceilings and feature fireplaces; three luxury bathrooms; a wonderful Bespoke hand-made kitchen with Miele appliances; study; WC and plenty of storage. Outside there is a low maintenance courtyard garden and the rare facility of parking rights within the neighbouring covered car park.
The house is one of a matching pair located in the very heart of Richmond and all its amenities. The town centre offers a wide range of shops, eateries and restaurants –all close to the historic Riverside area and the beauty of Richmond Green. There are several excellent schools in the area while Richmond station offers both Tube and train services into central London.
Houses of this age and grandeur and rare in Richmond therefore an internal inspection is highly recommend.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2411972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Richmond - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.