2 bedroom flat for saleOrchard Road, St. Margaret's
- Stunning Garden Flat
- Lovely Cul-de-Sac Location
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen + Bathroom
- Elegant Reception Room
- Near Fifty Foot Rear Garden
- Superb Location Close To Village, Schools + Transport Links
- No Onward Chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A stunning ground floor flat with a near fifty foot private garden, Share-of-Freehold and the potential to extend (STPP), located within a substantial period house on a quiet cul-de-sac just the shortest of strolls from St. Margaret's village and St. Stephen's Primary School. No onward chain.
The property enjoys tremendous natural light and a useful cellar, and has been sensitively updated throughout with feature fireplaces and real wood flooring. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a generous reception with bay window, a modern kitchen, equally contemporary bathroom and two large double bedrooms, each with French doors leading out onto the pretty rear garden. The expansive garden is of particular note, attractively landscaped and benefiting from an open westerly aspect ensuring plenty of afternoon and evening sun.
Orchard Road is a pretty, tree-lined cul-de-sac just moments from St. Margaret's village and mainline station, and comprising similar late-Victorian/Edwardian properties. St. Stephen's Primary School (ranked 91st nationally amongst state primary schools in the 2016 Sunday Times School League Table) is on the doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71174303.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Partnership, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.