4 bedroom detached house for saleAcacia Lane, Branston, Burton-On-Trent
- Detached with an integral garage
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite and built-in wardrobe
- Built-in wardrobe to Bedroom Two
- Family bathroom with seperate shower cubicle
- Laundry room off the kitchen
- Open plan living / dining room with French doors leading out to the garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom / Guest W.C
*** FIRST TIME BUYERS - EXEMPT FROM STAMP DUTY! *** The Hannington is a stunning four bedroom detached property, with a large living/dining room and contemporary fitted kitchen. Call 01283 530 169 to arrange your show home visit now!
These homes are designed with high ceilings and large windows, letting light flood through them and instantly making them feel bright and spacious which makes the world of difference. The finish of the houses are absolutely fantastic, don't just take my word for it go and see for yourself.
As standard you will be receiving integrated appliances including a double oven, fitted wardrobes in bedrooms one and two, spot lighting in the kitchen, bathroom and en suite, to the rear your garden will be turfed and fenced with an outdoor tap. All that, as standard!
The Hannington is a stunning four bedroom detached property with an integral garage and 2 parking spaces. The house has an open plan dining/family room with french doors opening out on to the garden. The kitchen has integrated appliances as noted above with a laundry room off it and there is a downstairs cloakroom located off the hallway. On the first floor the en suite master bedroom has a fitted wardrobe as does bedroom 2, the family bathroom has a separate shower and two further bedrooms completes your internal accommodation which has high performance insulation throughout, offering the ideal, quality, family home.
Branston Leas offers a range of two, three, four and five bedroom high quality homes, all of which have been designed with light and spacious rooms, not to mention that there's a wide variety of house designs and layouts to choose from, giving the development real kerb-appeal.
Part of a larger development at Branston Leas, the new homes benefits from having retail facilities at Branston Square and beautiful Bluebell Wood right on the doorstep, along with a newly refurbished Pub, Doctors Surgery and Branston Golf Club just located down the street. Surrounding the development is a range of Retail and leisure facilities and plenty of open green space, ideal for taking leisurely walks. Situated just off the A38, there is also great access to Burton, Derby and further afield. - Branston Leas is a ready built community just waiting for you to jump on board!
Kitchen 7' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.18m x 3.48m )
Laundry Room 5' 3" x 5' 1" ( 1.60m x 1.55m )
Living / Dining Room 24' 7" x 10' 7" ( 7.49m x 3.23m )
Cloakroom / Guest W.C 2' 9" x 5' 3" ( 0.84m x 1.60m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.17m )
En-Suite To The Master 8' x 4' 7" ( 2.44m x 1.40m )
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.73m x 1.93m )
Family Bathroom 8' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.69m )
Front And Rear Garden
Off Street Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT203884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.