2 bedroom apartment for saleSovereign Point at Bath Riverside , 75-76 Palladian, Victoria Bridge Road, Bath, BA2 3FL
- Situated on the banks of the river Avon
- Fully fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Amazing views of the surrounding Bath area*
- Underfloor heating throughout
- A short level walk to the city centre
- Integrated Siemens appliances
- Part of a World Heritage City
- BT Fibre throughout and Sky Q points
- An unrivalled address
- The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
Don't miss out on your last chance to secure a fantastic new investment and enjoy the incentives on offer at Bath Riverside.
What are you waiting for? Now is the time to buy!
- Interest rates on mortgages are at an all-time low**
- Mortgages have never been more accessible
- Help to Buy enables you to buy with just a 5% deposit
- The time to act is now to secure your new home
Call our sales advisors today for further details!
This beautiful 2 bedroom apartment is located within the prestigious building that is Sovereign Point at Bath Riverside.
Thoughtfully designed and built to be low maintenance, yet furnished to a high specification throughout.
With south west facing views, this two bedroom apartment is enhanced with a spacious floor plan benefiting from plenty of natural light making the apartment warm and welcoming.
This apartment boasts two spacious double bedrooms, with the master bedroom consisting of a built in wardrobe and an en-suite.
Designed for modern living this apartment had a fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated Siemens appliances as well as a stylish wine cooler and in the bathrooms you will find modern sanitary ware and mirrors.
Television and Sky Q points are located in the bedrooms and living rooms with BT Fibre offering high speed internet.
Plot 817 is available now for £519,000
Sovereign Point is destined to be an unrivalled address within Bath and with the Bath Riverside community. The relatively small number of homes confers exclusivity, and the elevated position on the edge of the River Avon affords homeowners an inspiring outlook across the water towards Norfolk Crescent Gardens, with the Botanical Gardens beyond.
Bath Riverside is a much sought after residential community in a superb location on the edge of the River Avon. Already home to a diverse and vibrant population who play an essential role in the future vitality of this historic city, residents are enjoying the many advantages Bath Riverside has to offer.
Outside the homes, the quality of life at Bath Riverside is equally high. Communal gardens, riverside walks, and swathes of green spaces, with specially commissioned art installations to add more visual interest, engender a special sense of place and a feeling of pride amongst residents. This is a place to call home where you will simply love living.
The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost
*Views of the surroundings will vary with the different apartments
**Information supplied by One 77 Mortgages
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-71175092.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 817_Sovereign_Point. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Regeneration. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.