4 bedroom bungalow for saleChiltern Close, Bushey Road, Ickenham, UB10
- Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Living Area
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Elegant Family Bathroom
- Garden & Off Street Parking
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- No Upper Chain
- 1199 Sq Ft/ 111.3 Sq M
- EPC Rating: D
Presenting to the market this wonderful four bedroom detached bungalow offering modern interiors throughout and luxury living in an extremely sought after location with no onward chain.
You are welcomed into the large entrance hallway leading off through to a light filled living area accentuated by polished wooden flooring and a sleek and stylish fitted kitchen. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes. There are two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and an elegant family bathroom.
Externally to the front of the property you have an expansive driveway large enough for multiple cars and to the rear there is a generous garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area perfect for al fresco dining in the summer months.
Chiltern Close is a quiet cul-de-sac location just footsteps from the highly regarded Breakspear Infant & Junior school. This property is ideally placed within a short walk to West Ruislip Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71180366.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS170664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.