2 bedroom flat for sale143 Hornby Road, Blackpool, FY1 4JG
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Economy 7 Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Close to Town Centre Amenities
- Garage and Parking Space
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a two bedroom first floor apartment within a purpose built block situated close to Blackpool Town Centre and all of its local amenities, bus routes and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are communal gardens, garage and off street parking. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and economy seven heating and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street office turn right, at the traffic lights turn left on to Park Road, take the first left on to Hornby Road, and the property will be on your right hand side.
Communal Hallway: Stairs and stair lift to first floor.
Hallway: Storage cupboard, telephone entry system, economy seven heater.
Lounge: Approx 17'7 x 10'10 (5.36m x 3.30m) UPVC double glazed window to front, marble hearth with electric fire, economy seven heater.
Kitchen / Dining Room: Approx 14'8 x 8'9 (4.47m x 2.67m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to side, range of base and wall units with fitted worktops, free standing electric cooker, inset 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, economy seven heater, splashback tiles.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'6 x 9'5 (4.11m x 2.87m) UPVC double glazed window to front, 2 x glass fronted free standing wardrobe.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'6 x 7'3 (4.11m x 2.21m) UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bathroom: Approx 8'9 x 5'10 (2.67m x 1.78m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, electric bar heater, storage.
Exterior: Garage, communal gardens, parking to rear.
Lease Information: Service charges are £600 per annum including ground rent, windows, gardens and building insurance. 999 year lease, pets are allowed.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR143X. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.