2 bedroom terraced house for saleReservoir Street, Salford
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning two bedroom home located on the award winning Chimney Pot Park
- Open plan kitchen/diner that opens onto a sun drenched garden terrace
- Family lounge to the 2nd floor
- Allocated street parking
- Would make the ideal first home or potential investment
- Built in storage
- Ideally located close to excellent local transport links including the Metro-link into Media City, Salford Quays and Manchester City Centre
- Early viewing highly advised to avoid disappointment
SOUTH FACING GARDEN TERRACE, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER TO THE MIDDLE FLOOR and ALLOCATED PARKING!! Take a look at this STUNNING home located on the award-winning Chimney Pot Park that that is situated close to the Metro-link with easy access to MEDIA CITY, SALFORD QUAYS and MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE. The ideal first home or potential investment the property boasts two double bedrooms and the family bathroom to the ground floor. With a large 22FT OPEN PLAN kitchen/diner to the 1st floor and a comfortable lounge to the 2nd floor. Fully gas central heated and double glazed. Externally the property benefits from a raised garden terrace that get the sun most of the day. The property comes with allocated parking. Book you viewing by calling the office on 01617074900
11' 5'' x 22' 10'' (3.48m x 6.95m)
On the first floor, the kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units composite worktops. Integrated hob with extractor hood, stainless steel electric oven, Integrated fridge and freezer and stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Separate built-in storage. Wall-mounted radiator, hard-wood floors, uPVC sliding patio doors to the rear and double glazed window to the front. Phone, TV and power points, as well as ceiling spot lights.
11' 5'' x 12' 1'' (3.48m x 3.68m)
On the mezzanine level, the lounge comprises of built-in storage, wall-mounted radiator and open 'chimney' rooflight with velux window. Carpeted floors, TV, phone and power points, as well as ceiling spot lights.
Private decked seating area on the first floor terrace, with planted borders and gardens with paved patio. Private decked seating area on the first floor terrace, with planted borders and gardens with paved patio. Allocated private parking to the front door, in a private (key fob controlled) area. The location is ideal for city commuters, being only a short drive to Manchester. Salford Quays and MediaCityUK are even closer. Metrolink and bus stops are within walking distance and the region`s Motorway network is also close by. These award winning houses, were redesigned by Urban Splash into modern, eco-friendly homes, built to high quality design standards, preserving the traditional street scene of the city`s famous terraced houses. This 'upside-down house' has light and spacious living/dining areas with gardens raised to first floor level, and bedrooms and a bathroom located at the lower level.
Composite front door, wall-mounted radiator and alarm control panel. Carpeted floors and ceiling light point. Sliding doors with built-in under stair storage and space for washer-dryer.
11' 6'' x 8' 4'' (3.50m x 2.54m)
Alcove storage, uPVC double glazed full height light-well window and opening door. Wall-mounted radiator, carpeted floors, power points and ceiling light point.
8' 1'' x 9' 8'' (2.46m x 2.94m)
Alcove storage, double glazed window to the front and wall-mounted radiator. Carpeted floors, power points and ceiling light point.
5' 11'' x 5' 1'' (1.80m x 1.55m)
High specification modular white bathroom suite comprising of low level WC, wall-mounted hand wash basin and sunken bath beneath removable timber deck with shower attachment overhead. Wall-mounted towel rail, extractor, hard wood floors and spot lights.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7852764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.