4 bedroom detached house for saleKings Road, Minster
Withdrawn from Market
- Nicely proportioned 4 bed chalet bungalow
- Popular Minster location close to seafront walks and local shops
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Utility room
- 4 double bedrooms
- Lawn gardens to front and rear
- Ample off street parking
- Detached single garage with light and power
- Call Mark or Craig to book your viewing
Do you want to live just a stones throw from the seafront? The, take a good look at this nicely proportioned 4 bedroom chalet bungalow situated at the seaward end of Kings Road in Minster. The property has been nicely maintained by the current owners and has gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a gloss white fitted kitchen and utility room. Outside is ample off street parking, a good sized lawn rear garden and a detached garage with light and power. Contact Mark or Craig to book your viewing, you won't be disappointed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8522528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.