5 bedroom detached house for saleSpring Grove, Loughton
- Executive Five Bedroom Property
- Walking Distance to Loughton Central Line Station
- Close Proximity to Town Centre
- Excellent Condition
- Amazing Countryside Views
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Street parking and Garage
Amazing Views that need to be seen to beappreciated.
Extended and refurbished to the highest ofstandards is this substantial five bedroom executive home offering amazingviews across open green belt countryside and also being within walking distance to thetown centre and Loughton Central Line station (in less than 10 minutes).
This fantastic family home has over 4,000 square feet of accommodation (Including the garage and restricted height area) arranged overthree floors. You enter the property into a large porch which leads to anamazing reception hall. On the ground floor there is a large dual aspect loungewhich has views across the garden and opengreen belt countryside., a huge Kitchen/family room, guest cloakroom and access tothe double garage via the convertedutility room.
On the first floor the master bedroom benefitsfrom a stunning en-suite and dressing area plus two balconies, further en-suite to bedroom two which also has a terracewith amazing views, two further bedrooms and a superb family bathroom with bespoke steam room. Aspiral staircase leads to the second floor which offers a large living room, bedroomfive and a fourth bathroom.
Spring Grove is located within easy reach ofLoughton Central Line station which offers easy access into London. Also withinclose proximity is the ever popular parade of shops on Loughton High Road withits comprehensive range of shops, delightful boutiques, eateries, bars andrestaurants. Further local amenities include Loughton Leisure Centre,healthcare practices and Marks and Spencer's. By car M25 (junction 26) and M11(Junction 5 - Southbound) are within easy reach. The area offers a range ofaccess to primary and secondary schools, both private and state.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71186818.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9040414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Fox, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.