2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarvey Road, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5
- Semi Detached Home
- Reception/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Double Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking via a shared driveway
- Double length detached Garage
- EPC E
- 740 sq ft/68.7 sq ft
Perfectly positioned in this quiet residential road this two bedroom semi-detached home offers bright, good sized family accommodation in a convenient location.Situated just moments from both shopping and transport facilities at Northolt and South Ruislip's with South Ruislip's Central Line station with national rail connection providing services into London in less than thirty minutes. For families the property is within proximity of highly regarded schools.The accommodation comprises a spacious dining/reception room featuring a fireplace with a door leading onto the rear garden.The modern kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, run of worktops and space for appliances.The property is completed by two double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom with white suite.To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden approached via a shared driveway with a detached garage.The secluded rear garden which has been mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71187650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUM180046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Manor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.