1 bedroom flat for saleEast Princes Street, Helensburgh
- CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 9TH FEB AT 12 NOON
- Fantastic Location
- Stunning Lounge
- Fitted Dining Sized Kitchen
- GCH + DG - EPC - C
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 9TH FEB AT 12 NOON
Allen and Harris present to the market this fantastic and spacious first floor flat located close to all local amenities including shops and transport facilities including Helensburgh train station for travel throughout the area.
Allen and Harris present to the market this spacious first floor flat located close to all local amenities including shops and transport facilities including Helensburgh train station for travel throughout the area.
The property offers well-presented accommodation extending communal entrance with security door entry system, reception hallway, good sized lounge, double sized bedroom with ample storage, large fitted dining kitchen with oven, hob, washer dryer, fridge freezer and bathroom with shower. The property would be suitable for a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
The property benefits from double glazed windows modern central heating .
East Princess Street is located within easy reach of Helensburgh's local amenities including excellent local shopping, supermarkets swimming pool and secondary schooling. There are good transport links including bus services and mainline railway station which connects to Glasgow, Edinburgh city centres and the West Coast Line
Lounge 19' 5" MAX x 12' 6" ( 5.92m MAX x 3.81m )
Kitchen 15' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 16' 6" MAX x 9' 9" ( 5.03m MAX x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.