3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShepperton
- Immaculate 3 bedroom family home
- Private development close to Shepperton village and Walton town centre.
- Beautifully refitted kitchen
- Large sunny living room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Quality refitted sanitary ware throughout
- Guest cloakroom
- Landscaped garden
- Own drive and garage
This beautifully presented home constructed in 1993, is set within a private courtyard of cottage style homes. Our clients have made substantial improvements, including refitment of the kitchen, replacement quality sanity ware throughout and landscaping of the rear garden. The delightful home would ideally suit a buyer looking to downsize or anyone looking for a quality home in a prime location. The tiled hall has a useful guest cloakroom and attractive views straight through to the rear garden. The well-proportioned living room is a lovely light room with patio doors opening onto the garden. To the front is the kitchen that has been beautifully refitted with a range of contemporary white high gloss fronted units with co-ordinating quartz worktops inset with a ceramic hob, cooker hood and an electric oven. The dishwasher and fridge/freezer are integrated and the laundry appliances are housed in the garage. To the first floor, are 3 bedrooms the main having an en-suite shower room.Completing the package is the family bathroom that has been refitted with a modern 3 piece white suite. Outside: The neatly kept garden extends to approximately 30' with a patio leading to a shaped lawn, bordered by well-stocked and established beds and a backdrop of mature conifers. To the front a drive for 2 cars leads to a garage with power, light, plumbing for laundry appliances, the central heating system and a door to the garden. Estate Charge: £291 p.a
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71190698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 402689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.