5 bedroom detached house for saleNashenden Lane, Borstal, Rochester, Kent, ME1
- Stunning Detached Executive Home
- Private Road With Gated Entrance
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Garages with electric
- Secluded Sought After Location
Situated in a secluded part of the river side village in Rochester ME1 is this stunning and beautiful detached home. You get a fantastic sense of privacy with this exclusive and gated family residence. The surrounding gardens of this property must be seen to be appreciated, with a large driveway and generous surrounding grounds that include a detached double garage.
Internally there is more than enough space with three reception rooms, conservatory, generous kitchen & utility room, five double bedrooms, two en-suites as well as a family bathroom & downstairs cloakroom, this home has ample space for the growing family.
Call us now to book a viewing.
Gardens: Entrance gates to ample land & gardens. Patio areas. Lawn areas. Mature garden shrubbery & trees. Well maintained. Outdoor tap.
Garage: Double garages with up & over doors, lighting & power sockets. Large shingle driveway to garages.
The Medway town of Rochester is steeped in history, with quaint little boutiques, cafés and restaurants in a medieval setting. Rochester is also home to the famous Sweeps and Dickens festivals – celebrating folklore and famous connections. The town’s other attractions include Rochester’s castle, The Guildhall Museum and Rochester Cathedral.
Rochester enjoys a high speed rail service to London St Pancras, with journeys taking around 34 minutes. The town is well linked to the A2/M2, the A229 and the M20 road networks.
I have loved this home & have had such fun & made so many great memories here. In particular the garden - I have had kids parties, grown up parties & some real giggles. This house has been an amazing place to live & I will be sad to go, but am on to pastures new & to make new memories. I wish the new owners every happiness here.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71192156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA180040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Michael & Jackson, Chatham and Rochester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.