2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 7, Preston Court, 4 Fairfield Road, Uxbridge, UB8
- Spacious reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- En-suite & dressing area to master bedroom
- Communal gardens, lift access & residents parking
- Gated development in an excellent location
- No upper chain
- EPC Rating C
- 1046 Sq. Ft. (97.2 Sq. M)
Offered for sale with no upper chain and set in the heart of North Uxbridge in this exclusive gated development, is this well presented modern two bedroom, two bathroom second floor apartment which offers plentiful natural light.
The accommodation comprises a spacious reception room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom suite and a dressing area with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. There is lift access and outside there are communal gardens and residents parking.
Preston Court is situated on Fairfield Road, in the heart of North Uxbridge and within very easy reach of Hillingdon Fitness and Leisure Centre, Uxbridge Common and the multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71201597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB180038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.