4 bedroom detached house for saleGreshams Way, Edenbridge
- Built 2001
- Forming part of small exclusive development
- Beautifully maintained
- Landscaped secluded gardens
- Spacious lounge
- Refitted kitchen- breakfast room
- Utility room
- Four bedrooms
- Renewed windows
- Updated central heating system
A most attractive detached four bedroom house forming part of an exclusive development built by Rydon homes in 2001.
The property has been maintained to an extremely high standard and incorporates many attractive features.
The ground floor accommodation commences with an inviting entrance hall leading to a spacious lounge and dining room A recently refitted kitchen- breakfast room extends across the back and leads to a utility room.
The first floor offers four bedrooms with an en suite shower room and family bathroom, both of which, have recently been refurbished to a high standard.
Landscaped and well stocked gardens surround the property and there is a double garage to the side with additional parking to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71202668.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDE170122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Edenbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.