3 bedroom terraced house for saleDanvers Road, Tonbridge, Kent
- 3 bedroom house in South Tonbridge
- On the Tonbridge station platform within minutes
- High Street, parks and woodland walks on your doorstep
- Fantastic first time buyer or investment property
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Calling ALL commuters looking to roll out of bed and be on the Tonbridge main line station platform within minutes! Calling ALL investors looking to add to their portfolio with potential to make a very good yield per calendar month.
This fantastic sized 2/3 bedroom property will suit any of the above. As you walk through the front door, you immediately see space with newly laid, easy main table wooden flooring. The space is fantastic, which feels almost open plan yet cleverly designed to keep the reception rooms semi-separate if you wanted - Downstairs is very versatile to tailor your needs. The Kitchen is a great size. As this room flows from the dining room, once all moved in, it will create a lively and sociable ambience when entertaining family and friends. A bathroom downstairs is great for guests and protects the newly laid carpets up the stair well and bedrooms.
Upstairs there are 2/3 bedrooms - Two doubles and one single bedroom leading off the second double bedroom. This single bedroom is simply an added bonus as this room could be used as a nursery, study, walk-in-wardrobe or potential to create an en-suite (STPP).
To the rear is a nicely sized South facing garden which again is great for a little entertains outside space however there are plenty of parks and woodland walks on your doorstep along with the Tonbridge High Street with shops, bars, coffee shops and restaurants.
What the Owner says:
I bought this house many, many years ago and have always rented it out to long term tenants, mainly London commuters, which has always provided me with a good monthly yield what with good size rooms and the short distance from the station.
I feel now is the time that this house will suit a first time buyer or family to make a home.
- Lounge: 12'0 x 11'5 (3.66m x 3.48m)
- Dining Room: 13'5 x 11'5 (4.09m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 8'11 (3.43m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 11'4 (3.61m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'5 (3.46m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 5'8 (2.69m x 1.73m)
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71203853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14130922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.