2 bedroom flat for saleBridgewater Court, Grove Lane, Meanwood, Leeds 6
- Newly Refurbished 2 Bedroom Flat In Modern Development
- Perfect First Time Buy Or Buy-To-Let Investment
- New Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & New Bathroom
- New Carpets & Light Fittings Throughout
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Door Intercom, Plenty Of Parking & Easy Access Into Leeds
- No Chain - Immediate Vacant Possession
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This newly refurbished TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT is effectively 'brand new', with a NEW HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN and integrated appliances, new bathroom, NEW CARPETING and LIGHT FITTINGS THROUGHOUT, and a clean and simple contemporary decor that makes it ready to move into. This attractive development enjoys a lovely, leafy, location with good car parking and offers easy access into Leeds as well as being only a few minutes' walk from the Meanwood Valley Trail into Meanwood Park. This is a perfect FIRST TIME BUY or buy-to-let investment benefiting from GAS CENTRAL HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING, which briefly comprises an entrance hall with door intercom, spacious lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen with GLOSS FRONTED UNITS and INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, two bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes with NEW DOORS, and a contemporary bathroom/wc with electric shower and modern tiling. The development is a short walk from Waitrose and the shopping parades in Meanwood, including some excellent bars and restaurants, along with easy access to Chapel Allerton or Headingley as well as the city centre, the universities, LGI, etc. Internal viewing is recommended. IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION. NO CHAIN.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71207078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO11096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.