2 bedroom terraced house for saleTennyson Avenue, Twickenham
- Mid Terrace Family Home
- 2 Double Bedrooms and Upstairs Bathroom
- Private Cul-de-Sac Location
- South Facing Garden
- 2 Living Rooms and Separate Kitchen
- Tastefully Presented
- 0.6 Miles from Twickenham Train Station
Mid Terrace modern build home with a south facing garden and some residents parking in a private cul-de-sac development of just 4 homes. Situated just 0.3 miles from Twickenham Green and town centre shops, bars and restaurants and only 0.6 miles from Twickenham mainline train station.
Tastefully presented to offer 900sq ft of well proportioned living space over 2 floors with modern fixtures, fittings and flooring, double glazed windows and doors and neutral decor throughout.
Entrance hallway leads to a w.c, storage, the fitted kitchen and the spacious living room with storage and access into the dining/family room. Double doors open onto the low maintenance south facing garden.
On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms, a large landing area with roof lights and the family bathroom.
Located 0.2 miles from St Richards Reynolds Primary/Secondary School, 0.4 miles from Archdeacon Primary and only 0.3 miles from Church Street and Twickenham Riverside with a towpath walk along the Thames past Marble Hill Park towards Richmond upon Thames.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71207261.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2410393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.