5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Avenue, Claygate
- Detached character home
- Popular side road in very close proximity to the station and village centre
- Entrance hall and cloak / shower room (with underfloor heating)
- Sitting room with working fireplace (also with underfloor heating
- Dining room
- Wide, kitchen / breakfast / family room with access to rear garden
- Utility room
- 5 bedrooms (four doubles) and two bathrooms (one of which is en suite)
- Study / games room on first floor
- Garage, drive and gardens
An attractive, detached period home enjoying a perfectly placed location for swift access on foot to the station (0.18 miles) and the village centre. This lovely character property offers a really good blend of accommodation, thoughtfully arranged across three floors and well suited to today's contemporary living space requirements.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall, three dedicated living areas,, one of which is a conventional sitting room with working fireplace and the focal point being a laterally expansive kitchen / breakfast / family room to the rear of the house and having direct access to the garden. Also on the ground floor there is a cloak / shower room (ideal for muddy dogs or children) and a utility room with access into the garage. The first floor provides the choice of four bedrooms (three of which are doubles) and a family bathroom with a long games room / study which runs above the garage. A fifth bedroom suite (also a double) lies on the top floor and is complemented by an en suite shower room.
Externally, the house is accessed via a simple 'in and out' semi-circular driveway which complements the parking provided by the garage. The rear garden is thoughtfully arranged and has a wide area of deck, central lawn, well stocked border and a paved sun patio, orientated towards soaking up Westerly sunshine.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71208577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9567323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Claygate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.