3 bedroom terraced house for saleSedgeford Road, London, W12
- 3 double bedrooms
- Shower room en suite
- Double reception room
- 29' kitchen / dining room
- 42' Garden with out-building
- Scope to extend into loft and create pod room subject to usual consents
- Lots of original character / features
- Under-floor heating in kit/dining space
A pretty Edwardian family house with stunning interior where the double reception flows into a fabulous 29' kitchen / dining space with polished concrete heated floor and doors out to a good sized garden. The solid original proportions of the house are largely intact and there is still scope to extend into the loft. A useful garden room / studio has been added and the house must be seen to appreciate its true character and nice design touches.
Sedgeford Road is located just to the north of Uxbridge Road and east of Askew Road in a peaceful enclave of wider streets ( including Wormholt and Aldbourne ) that contain superb family houses with better sized gardens. Wormholt Park and the Ark Conway Academy Primary School are close by and Westfield / Shepherd's Bush tubes are within easy reach, as is East Acton Central Line tube station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71212490.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PW00003818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Wooller, Shepherd's Bush & Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.